Sunday, February 28, 2010

regret~

anythg alrd past

but i just onli hope i can get the answer that i wan...
finally~
i get nothing~~
i gotta thg is!!
i lost my way....

no doubt anymore~~
he really don care me anymore, and also disappear in his life!

his life can be restart~
but not me!

you guy still happy,but left me....

everytime i wan you to noe it~
but it won't be...

i try to let it be,
but it will nvr be~

struggle in my 19~

alrd act blind few month!
you still can do it~
keep it on!!
release here,better than keep in the heart tat nvr pour out!

HE dead...
it's hard to accept the news...
so suddenly!i miss you...
when i was sad,you beside me~
when i was cry , you sing a song for me!
do you noe,i m sad now~
bcz of you,the whether remind me of you~

from now on,
you alrd gone....
hope can stay happy in the new paradise....
i will always miss you~
i wan tel you tat.I LOVE YOU

i will appreciate that hu always care me!

but i noe that...i hate HIM....
and he nvr care!haiz....
darling,stay happily!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment