Thursday, February 11, 2010

I WAN....

I WAN A PAIR OF HIGH HEEL...


i wan MONEY!KAKAKA ....

A CAP...

A BEST WISHES~~~

just kidding~

i wan a gang of frens tat treat me gud~

a gang of buddy always rmb hu m i!

i wan my fren happy~
like to see u guys smile, laugh in front of me!!
within my primary skul ,2ndary skul ,and also my college frens~~
ALSO MY THREE MONTH FRENS~~~NATIONAL SERVICE~~lolx
guys n gals how ur life??

en....

the most important thing is~

I WAN A HAPPY LIFE THAT NEVER STOP ~^^

i wanna sleep actually~

MY GOD!!I MISS U!~~ARGH.....
wood!!!adui..................

miko~~~~~~~JIE JIE miss you....

i noe u guys wun miss me @@
haha....

花田喜事
nice~~funny!!
i was happy in tat moment listen tat ah foong laugh!!
but,can you next time behave???
lolx....too loudly!ps....wakakaka
5guys 2 gals!yeah!!!

The Wolfman ...
disgusting began!
lame ending!lolx....

tired!!
after tat~~road congestion....
luckily i m not the driver!!
about the cny plan???
how ya???
after confirm plz tell me ya!!
my college frens n raja ali gang....

or cancel also tell me la!!

saranghea!OPPA~










0 comments:

Post a Comment