Thursday, February 4, 2010

tooth fairy~~


went to watch movie n sing k yesterday~~^^

with my buddy....our driver!!kxiong~~wahahha....with his new Vios~~wow
min,jan,hau,foong, me~~
raja ali's gang~~sekali gus =.='''
1U ....
actually,i donno wat the movie we were going to watch yesterday ??lolx....
outdated~~what 's tooth fairy!!
0.o...
the rock!!lolx....
funny~~a nice movie@@humor~keep laughing~~faint!!!

oh my godness!!
getting fatter and fatter during this holiday!!!
i can't count what i was ate~~@@
uncountable!!like a pig.....

happy cny~~
mum is playing new year song.....lolx....
but i got no feel geh???
haiz....
never mind!!try to get in the mood~~

o ya~
announcement ....
anything just sms ,msn me~~
don't call ya....
i have to say sorry to anyone that called me tis few days....
i din pick up call....
got reason ....sorry!!

i felt touch last nite~
when i reached home...
already two person asked me to sing k n celebrate my birthday ....
my birthday!!
still got ppl will care and rmb abt it....
tq....haha...



~~HaVE a NiCe DaY~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment