Monday, February 8, 2010

i ma gonna change

What you want?
Tell me baby what you do

Now stop worry, worrying
Why, why do you keep avoiding
Stop, stop with the lies
And show me what you got

kidding kidding~~chill again~~sing a song 1st!

sei lui bao~i ma gonna kill u!hehe...
i wanna slap u~
do u know that???

no matter how~~

no matter what u do~

FORCE ME TO SHOW MY ENDURANCE SKILL~~
WATCH OUT~

I KNOW WATCHA WAN !!!!!!!!

dare u!!!come n kill me!!!i m here~
waiting for u!!!!

success~~~
obviously u r changing!
marvelous !!

i am here to tell u~~
sorry~
officially dare you!
nothing i will be afraid...
watcha gonna do ???
let's do it!!!

fight v a KINNA~@@
wa hin a~XD....
HONTONI KANASAI=.='''

i wanna find a director to write the story out make a drama~
faint n dizzy!!!
life just like a drama......
seriously!!!!

GO AND DIE

T_T
oh ya~~i dye my hair already~~^^
brown.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment