Sunday, January 31, 2010

소녀시대 OH!^^

2ND ALBUM
new album from girl's generation~cutie!muacks....haha.....

oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!
yesterday was watching 'concerto autumn' episode 13...
sad...sad...sad....
i wonder to know how is the ending!!!
to be continue later....

how my holidays,
MONDAY,
dance dance~practice ba....cmon!
long time din't danceeeee~
my bone....@@
fall in music in my holiday...
k-pop,nice~
mtv...so many pretty gals and leng zai!!hahaha...

my life, msn , facebook ,sleep,shopping, driving~
nothing else~=.='''
tui fei's life come back to me~^^
i miss my stress ~
later start my lesson~
TAMADUN....next sem pro in this subject!!!wahhahaha....
a bit crazy.....

mami bought already many 年饼....
keep eat and eat....
getting fatter and fatter!!!mum mum....change to my job le!!!miko~haiz......

i miss you!!!don't find me~@@
i wanna stop it!!!!i don wanna miss you....argh~

sorry to gorgor ya~
yesterday i was watching drama din't realize handphone was rang!@@
sorry.....
ah soon~sorry,miss me also i forgot replied~TT....
addicted in drama le....

TOMORROW....
STUDIO~LET'S DANCE!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment