Saturday, January 23, 2010

that was an answer

i was down last night~because of ITS???

i don't tink so....
haha....just a 美丽的误会。。。
erm...
my 6 sense told me that was not a truth~
@@
haiz...
depend on sense always~dying soon...

something to tell here~
sry...i did something wrong!
play a fool on him...
i am so guilty~what can i do now???
let me think think~
i wan a perfect way to decide it!!!
let's we stop here,no way to continue...i am so sorry!
i can't cheat myself that....

en...i try to love myself...
sin yin~haha....please join my single club~free of charge~lolx...

insomnia yesterday,
i cried...=='''
what the reason i cry???
swt....
wake up!!!sei chun~@@
afterward on9~
met yin yin n khong meng lepak on fb!lolx....
and also meiyin!!
around 4 something~ only got the sleepy feel~haiz....
the eye bag become bigger day by day~XD

that was a nite i felt sad can't sleep well!@@
it's okay....everything will be fine!
i did it~nothing change alrd!
just can solve the problem!and also brave to face it...hehe....
hope the next time don you meet again a gal bad like me~==
there is nothing left to say but I AM SO SORRY...
haiz....
play safe,hurt more~don play next time!haha....
you're still my best friend no doubt~
nothing change forever~

*********************************************************
刚刚看了我们以前所拍的照片..
很好笑,我们好像都长大了...
我们都变了...
一切只剩下回忆,蛮想念以前的我们,简简单单的生活....
一夜长大,
我也变了,但是,试着变回以前的自己...
我会很快乐...
哈哈...
我回来了,原来,我想要回去,不想变成回忆...
大声喊,大声哭...
是很幸福的!一切,笑过,哭过,爱过,恨过,痛过,伤过...
已过...byebye!
愿你心里有个我...那已足够...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment