Tuesday, January 26, 2010

我怀孕了...

today is the day i sleep well n sweet in this week~
er...
i recieved a lot of message from my primary school friends...
i getting blur blur
just wake up and get shocked~
she gave me a BIG BIG supprise~
message show tat我怀孕了... i was sweating and my brain was blanked sudden!

@@
tat was a joke!!damn it....
si ba po~play me!!!
i alrd 2 days no sleep well ...play me pula~=='''
lolx.....
luckily but tat was nt a truth~
if really i might faint~!lolx....

after exam,we went to genting klang makan yesterday...
lolx...
1 gang of 38 po~
nice...
the feel not bad~
first time my gang don't have boy~lolx
join gal gang also not bad~
i never tried b4~@@

the 2nd round~
another gang....
lolx....v went makan steak....
full....
but happy....
after tat v went to the wangsa walk too....
er...1st time...
3rd round A&W...
lolx....
might be a pig soon~
control control~
later go jusco study with my darling~
lolx....wait for me!coming now lu~muacks~

0 comments:

Post a Comment