Friday, January 22, 2010

i am coming

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................................

wat the hell i am reading~!!
keep memories n read n read....
repeat and repeat!!!i am so boring!!!!!
i wanna shout!!!!!

i am so scare~
ITS...
wat the fish subject!!!!
haiz.....damn it~
i just hope can pass it!
hope god bless me~sayang me cmon~
mama!!!i m missing u again~
i m suffering!!!
insomnia soon~

haiz................
release here~c whether can cure anot!=.='''

oops...
i missed my breakfast n lunch~
save money,keep fit~
GOOD~~
i am hungry~
but i got no mood to eat~
ish...................
anyone can let me punch?????hahaha....
joke!haiz.....i go knock my head 1st...
wake up!!!TAN SHEN NEE!!!!!!!!

fearful ...haiz.....
i must overcome this bad feel!!!
go away~get out from my life!!!!
can i back to the life when i still was a baby?
nothing to worry~
very happy~
very free...

but now~
worry worry and worry~=.='''
not happy.
not free....
haha....
don complain more~
later blamed by mama....
sry sry~
haiz......



0 comments:

Post a Comment