Monday, January 18, 2010

that was a nightmare...

i tink tat was a ending of the story...
let it go...
let it be....
just don care abt it!
the world is so reality tat we must know!
and also face the problem tat unexpected in my life...
is the time i wake from the nightmare,
is the time i give up all the thg....

en....
i did it again....
take the knife to make a scar...
maybe tat was a memory in my life!
sweet and bitter!

newborn ,new style,new image....
vy soon .....

quit my facebook,no doubt!
wan to stop everythg and i must ,i should prove it ....
i can....
what i said ,what i do...
even though i miss,
also have to quit it from my life....

I MISS YOU...
u,
alrd lost,
alrd gone...
my best fren,where you go???
i have to praise you!
ur ENDURANCE SKILL....
is incredible~
if you proud of it,then nth else i can say....


cut it off....
be apart from me!
........
stop here temporarily~

LAST,
thx to all my frens....
sry and ....
thx for the console,
care me,
scold me....

i try to find back myself....
let time to release...

I WAN MY HAND PHONE RING.....
haha....
was rang just nw...
although no point.
at least,
rang alrd.....@@

0 comments:

Post a Comment