Wednesday, January 20, 2010

when i saw u

MACROECONOMIC~

er.....
god!!!help me let me pass it~i don wan to resit!TT...
haiz...alrd past!!!won't change anything~again!!!JUST LET IT BE...
MAMA....I WANNA CRY~~SERIOUSLY!!mum i am missing u~
i regret that,i was no studied yesterday~~wat i was doin!!!ish.......

anyway,thx my cousin ALVON ,n leng lui amy~
they taught me before i sat for the paper!!TT...
thank you~

woke up at 6 something in the morning ...
try my best to memories all the note!!
but, useless!!!
my brain was blank and i don't understand what i read n highlight!
i was so emo !argh~~~~~

tis morning,a lot of my friends came and ask me about the 'in the relationship' on fb!!
i was sweat~
i don't really know what's going on....@@
er....ar......
r u purposely go put it too???==''''
many of them already misunderstood about that !!!
i don't mind!not the 1st time~whatever!!!just for fun....my friends~
WOOD!!!don play with me~
later 掉入黄河洗不清~don't u blame me....

just back from genting klang~
visited to huang huang home!!nice...
full of 'home feel'...haha...
we sang the ‘你为什么说谎’together!!lol
i like that song very much!!!the high pitch...awesome!!wow~haha...
let's challenge....

now only i realize that,my ex primary school fren...miss ru yee~
is the 1 members of the 'V' ,is a malaysia new band!!
lolx....

er...my chat box might burst soon!!
'THX ' for kacau...=='''
i was shocked when i saw your message there...
u know that i still in the world??0.0
the distance getting far and far ,day by day....
stop here....

MOOD GONE BAD! @@
good nite my dear ....
meet you in my dream again~haiz....





0 comments:

Post a Comment